1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 8' Monroe Stainless Steel V box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow Miser, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I have a 8' Monroe stainless steel V box for sale for $2500. The v box is nearly flawless and the only reason i am getting rid of it is because i no longer have the truck it was on. It was originally on a 1999 ford f 350 pick up. It has a 2yd capacity, auger driven, hydraulic powered, comes with everything you need to set it up including electrical controller, wiring, connector plugs, hydraulic lines, hydraulic tank and valves. the tank and valves are contained in the rear compartment of the v box. All you need for this set up is a pto pump on the truck. This vbox will fit on any 3/4 or 1 ton pick up with a standard cab and 8' bed. You can put it on a truck with an extended or quad cab but will need longer hoses. If you have any questions or want to see any pics please email me @ kevin_miller1@wowway.com. I am located in naperville, IL about 1/2 hour west of chicago.
    spread1.JPG

spread2.JPG

PA070008.jpg

PA070013.jpg

PA070012.jpg

spread1.JPG

spread2.JPG

PA070008.jpg

PA070013.jpg

PA070012.jpg

2. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Any takers?

3. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

bump........

4. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

Sent you an e-mail. Thanks

5. 4man

4man Junior Member

how many yards does the v hold with sides?

6. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

not exactly sure, but I think it is around 2.5 to 2.75 yards

7. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

bump........

8. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

sold......