1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 8' Diamond Trip Edge, Ford Chevy, Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Yup another one!

Here's the last 8' Diamond trip edge of the season for me, so if anyone wants a real nice one, get it quick , they typically don't last long!

This is a 8' Diamond Edge MDII (Minute Mount) plow by Meyer, comes with a E47H pump, all the power harnesses, Saber Lights and Modules,controls and harness, Universal Center Clevis bar for the frame mounts, $2300

I have frame adapter brackets available for most model trucks for an additional $300-$350 so if your interested contact me at:

508 753 6617 or e-mail jphanratty@charter.net

Jay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the Top!

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the Top!

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the Top!

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Man....you have some nice stuff. I might be interested after this season. I'll let you know toward next fall.

Very nice stuff...free bump

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Thanks

I try hard to have only decent plows, I know what its like at 2am to break in the middle of a ice puddle and have to make repairs while laying in the puddle, not fun!

I like to sell as complete package as possible, makes it easier to sell and easier to install for whom ever does the install.

I started out this season with three plows ready to go and continued to buy, prep and assemble several more, I've moved three times of what I expected and I now down to my last three plows, so with some luck I won't have these three too much longer! lol

GET"EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Jay

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

BUMP IT TOO THE TOP!

$2400 with available mounts, Daughter needs braces! lol

8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump It Too The Top!

9. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pics of what these look like before? Do you do this for a business or just for fun?
    I am not looking for another plow but think it is really neat. They turn out looking great. Good Job

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

More Fun than a business, keeps me busy through a long winter.

the few bucks I make I use to support my snowmobiling habit, Two kids and a wife that all sled , certainly eats up a few bucks, so the plows help.

Jay