1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 8' Air Flo Stainless Steel Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kandklandscape0, Sep 3, 2010.

1. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

8' air flo stainless steel spreader

Most of our employees will kill us for selling this but it must go. We want to switch over to all electric spreaders this year. This spreader has been nothing but good to us. We purchased it 2 years ago. It could use a new chain within a year, depends on how much salting you plan on putting through it.

We put a new motor on it, I think it has about 60 hrs on it if that....

There is not much to say about it, other then it ran good when we put it away.

We will put a new tarp over it, as the current tarp on it now is all ripped from sitting over the summer. Meaning when we load and unload salt in the winter, we use a tarp system. We will install a new tarp for you.

Also, we will tune the motor up for you.

As far as the cab controller, we will be sure to have that for you when we sell it.

The price is $1,500 obo

Pics can be sent via EMAIL.

PM me for pics

We are updating equipment and trucks, this is why we are selling it. ONLY reason we are selling this is because we are going all electric this year.

We have other items available for sale as we are updating equipment.

We will be listing this on ebay next week, wanted to list it on here before we put it on ebay.

Will deliver within 50 miles for free if purchase for $1500, or will deliver to wherever in US for addional fee. We have a crane truck and flatbed truck.

Please PM me for a quote.
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump for a good price. I too prefer electric, but for the price I'd probably snatch it up if you were a bit more local.

On edit.....interested....please see your Unimount ad for details.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  3. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

I can have a pic for you on Tuesday.

Best I can do for any pics.

I will pm you back.
  4. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

I PM'ed ya also.
  5. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member