1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 7.5' Meyer Poly plow for 03-08 Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

This is a Meyer Commercial 7.5 EZ Mount Classic Poly Plow it is complete for a 03-08 Dodge 2500/3500 truck. It is complete with all the wiring, lSaber lights and modules, Dodge headlamp adapter plugs, power harness, solenoid dual toggle controls and Dodge frame mounts.

Cutting edge has 90% + remaining, Pump was just remanufactured and tested out strong, angle cylinders are also new.

$2650

Call 508 753 6617

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the top!

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bumpety, bump bump, bumpety bump bump, snow is on the way! lol

Still here and ready to go!

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump It to the top!

This is the last EZ Classic of the season,for me so if you have a late model Dodge and need a used plow get it while it is still available!

call
    508 753 6617

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump It to the top!

6. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

if you dont mind me asking how much were you angling cyclinders? I have to replace a set of ours on monday and the dealer didnt know the cost off hand.

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Call me I have a set of 1-1/2" x 12" for the commercial blade they are good used ones, no pits! I purchased them for a newer C 8 that needed the 10" ones, so i'm looking to get my money back and I'm certain that they will cost you a-lot less than what the dealer is going to quote you!

Jay
    508 753 6617

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  8. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

bump it to the top,

New Price $2550

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

bump it to the top

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Daily bump to the Top

Doc Johnson this has your name all over it! lol

11. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

bump it to the top

New price $2500

12. fishn4bass2

fishn4bass2 Junior Member

A few questions about the plow

Hi Jay,

I had a few questions about the plow setup.

1) Do you have the mounting hardware for the frame mount? I looked at the mounting instructions on the Meyers website for my '04 Ram 2500 and it uses 4 special bolts and some spacers.

2) Do you happen to have a similar mount on your Ram so that I would be able to see exactly how its mounted?

3) Will I still be able to remount the factory tow hooks? Any modifications needed to the brackets? The Meyer instructions state that there may be mods required to the tow hook brackets.

Thanks, I am still debating if I want to go thru the hassle of mounting the frame (removing front bumper, tow hooks, remounting and aligning up the bumper again, etc.), the wiring is the easy part.

-Dwayne

13. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi Dwayne

I do not have a plow on my truck so that won't be of any help. As far as the two hooks and Removing the bumper, I'm not really sure if the hooks will stay on the truck and the bumper on these trucks come on and off pretty easily.

I do not have the bolts that attach the frame mounts to the truck's frame, MHQ in Shrewsbury will have them,The typical kits will run $30-$60 and you will get all the necessary harware to install the mounts. You are always better off to use new fastners when installing the plow, becuse of the streeses the used ones may have gone through. I can provide anyone who purchases this plow the mounting instruction, wiring and lighting instructions. I'm also willing to help with any questions you may have before during and after the installation.

Give me a call I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Jay
    508-753-6617

14. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it up

15. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Bump it to the top!

16. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Sold it sold it sold it!