1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: 7 1/2 FT Monarch Plow With Pump, Lines, and Arms

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MagsDragon, Dec 26, 2008.

1. MagsDragon

MagsDragon Junior Member
    from NY

Hey, I have a 7 1/2 ft Monarch snow plow with all hydraulic arms, lines, and pump. Everything works perfectly I even have the vertical Hydraulic arm that lifts the plow up from the mount. The only thing that has to be replaced is the solenoid on the pump. This plow was taken off a K-5 Blazer last year after the last storm, and worked flawlessly. The only thing that needs to be changed on the whole system is the solenoid on top of the pump. I broke it while removing it from the truck. I am asking $400 for everything the price is negotiable, but I am also willing to trade for any vehicle with 4x4 that still runs good don't care about looks. Thanks Joe

The Plow is in the Westchester NY Area

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. MagsDragon

MagsDragon Junior Member
    from NY

Anybody? everything works perfectly. Price is negotiable

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Would you deliver it to me?

4. MagsDragon

MagsDragon Junior Member
    from NY

Depends on your desired location I am located in NY. However if u wish to pay for shipping I would be willing to ship it to u