1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 7 1/2 foot western plow old style

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kevs75, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

I got a 7 1/2 foot 2 spring western plow for a 73 thru 87 chevy truck. I got another frame mount but am not sure if its for an older ford or dodge. The cutting edge is like new, it comes with 2 frame mounts, plow pump and motor worked good and I have a another one that goes with it for spare parts, a new seal rebuild kit, a new ram for the pump, and the joystick with cables. All it needs is the frame brackets which is just angle iron because I'm using the old ones for the boss plow I got. The pow itself is in decent shape its a little pitted on the back side but has no holes and I painted it 2 years ago but needs touched up. I'm asking $500 firm. Thanks, Kevin South Bend, Indiana

2. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

bump..............

3. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Pictures of this would help you sell it. Can you post them. I might be interested.

4. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

I was planning on getting pics up by the weekend.

5. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Just curious, do you have a cousin named Kevin (I won't say the last name) that lives in Edwardsburg. My neighbor "Kevin" was telling me about a plow his cousin had and it was pretty much just like this one.
    Just curious...

6. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

Nope no cousin named Kevin.

7. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

8. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

9. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

bump......

10. kevs75

kevs75 Junior Member

I'll take $350 if anybodys interested. Send me a message or email me at kevs396ss@aol.com.