1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 6'6" Sport Utility Western Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DMAN, Nov 10, 2006.

1. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

2003 6'6"Western Sport Utility Plow: Plow was used on a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Used for Three Seasons on Only Residential Driveways- like brand new condition. Garage kept. Includes entire Setup w/ wiring harness, Mount for 95' and older jeep wranglers and steel blade. Perfect for Driveway work and small pickup trucks. Asking $1500

2. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

Price reduced to $1300.00. Thanks.

3. tl-s4now

tl-s4now Junior Member

can I put this on a 1994 chevy s-10 4 door blazer? do they sell a mount for my truck?

4. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

Tl,

I would email western or call a local dealer to find out if that is possible. You could also post a thread here asking anybody if they have done it before. Western has a mount search however it doesn't go back to the mid ninety's. www. westernplow.com . If you have any other questions let me know.

Dman