1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 5" Stacks and Chrome Bull Bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Jul 27, 2011.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Here I am selling my 5" bull hauler stacks, it is a dual kit with everything needed to go right to the down pipe. I bought these 5 years ago and took them off 2 years ago and now they have just been sitting. I took them off because my truck is a short bed and I have a tool box in their so I lost a bit of bed room. I bought these from black cloud diesel, and paid over $700 bucks for them, I do realize after searching these have come down quite a bit, so im not really sure what their worth. SO MAKE AN OFFER. The stacks are used so they do have some very fine scratches, cant notice them until your looking for it, also one stack has very minute rust spots, it was coming off as I was buffing them out but it started to rain so I had to stop.

The same week I bought the stacks I bought this Bull bar, I paid $474 out the door for it, had it on the truck for one year, I had to take it off to put my plow on and never put it back on. Make me an offer, this thing is in near perfect condition.

Both items are located in rockland new york, cash talks, I would like to move these asap, I will ship but buyer pays. My truck is an 04 250 crew cab, I believe the stacks are more or less universal, the bull bar will fit 99 - 07 I believe. Thanks
  2. fireboy6413

Here are some pics

Bull Bar.jpg

Stacks 1.jpg

stacks 2.jpg

stacks 3.jpg

stacks 4.jpg
  3. fireboy6413

wow no offers
  4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

still available?
  5. fireboy6413

Sent u a pm yes they are
  6. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

what are you looking to get out of the bar? and what part of NY are you in? thanks
  7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

How does bull bar mount Is it one that mounts to snow plow brackets
  8. fireboy6413

mounts thru the tow hooks on front of the superduty
  9. TCLandscaping

TCLandscaping Senior Member

Hey do you still have the stacks for sale? What size is the y pipe? I have a cummins 2500. Long Island ny here