1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2westerns uni's, pull plow, beater w/heater, tailgate salter...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bottlefed89, Mar 8, 2008.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I have a 8' western unimount, it has a new cutting, deflector, and was recently blasted and painted. Hasn't been used for 2 seasons, worked great when last used. . . .$900. I have a 8'6" western unimount, plow works great, used this year looks a little rough, but is a big plow and works great. $800. both plows are plow-side only. . . no truck brackets, or wiring harnesses or controllers included for that price.I have a daniels pull plow that has all new mounting hardwear and brackets. Has fresh rebuilt pump. $750 http://www.danielsplows.com/PullPlow.htm

I have a 78 f150, runs and drves, has cable operated western. truck needs a fuel tank (we were just going to use a in-bed plastic tank, cheap) and tune up. hasn't been used in 2 years. Will start and run. $950

I have 2 western unimount controllers. $135/each

Lesco tailgate spreader, hasnt been run in 2 yrs, worked great last time it was used. $350

Have a 1995 f350 flatbed powerstroke auto 4x4, needs trans. Has western unimount mount, no plow included, but either I have for sale will fit it. $4500

All items are in Kingsville MO

GET R PLOWED Junior Member

any pics of the pull plow and what comes with it
  3. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Do you have the lid, controler and wireing for the spreader? Is all mounting hardwhere, wiring, and controller come with the pull plow? Thanks.
  4. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

The pull plow comes with everything. . . . The spreader comes with everything but the lid, I never had a lid with it