1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2008 Fisher 7.5' MM2 & Wiring/Push Plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JJSLandscape, Dec 20, 2010.

1. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

Selling my back up fisher minute mount 7 1/2 foot setup. Came off a 2003 silverado 2500hd but i believe it may fit 2003-2010 because i just took the wiring and plates of my 2004 and installed on my new 2010. Complete setup with wiring, plates, and controller. Plow is literally like new zero rust and no where near enough taken off the blade to install a cutting edge yet. Purchased new in 2008 it probably hasnt seen 10 storms as it was on my back-up truck. Will post pics tomorrow. Asking $2800.00 for everything im in Central CT

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Does it have intensifiers?

3. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

it does have intensifiers if thats gonna seal the deal, if your not interested ill put the intensifiers on my 9' and sell this one with conventionals for $2600.00

4. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

5. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

6. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

bump $2500 w.o intensifiers

7. hauler1000

hauler1000 Junior Member

I posted a visitor message because I didn't have enough postings. Email me if you want my cell number.

8. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

SOLD - Please remove