1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2007 Chevrolet 2500HD with 8ft 2 Boss V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Italiano67, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I am looking at selling my red 2007 Chevrolet regular cab 2500HD Classic with a Boss 8ft 2 V plow. It has 21,000 miles on it. It has the 6.0 liter engine with the auto tranny. The truck is in excellent condition and I am the only driver. It still will be under the 3/36 warranty until mid November. Has the 5 year powertrain warranty. It is an LT model with the following options.
    grey color 40/20/40 interior
    power windows/locks
    autodimming rear view mirror with compass
    rear window defrost
    heated power side mirrors with signals- Not Camper style
    snow plow prep with dual batteries
    power driver seat
    steering wheel audio controls
    aluminum wheels
    towing package

The plow is RT3 that is about 4 years old that I bought from a older gentleman when I bought the truck in 07. All he did was plowed his driveway and he traded his truck. It has the original cutting edge but will need a new one before too long. The plow is in very good shape with no cracks bent parts etc. Has the handheld controller.
    will be adding pics Monday. I am buying a new truck thus selling this one.
    Price with plow is 23,900
    Call me at 1-920-819-4536 Tony
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Here are the pics.$ 23,500.00

3. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Another pic of the plow.

4. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Truck sold today. Thanks.