1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S-2003 2500 HD Duramax/ Allison

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Michael M, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Michael M

Michael M Member

2003 Chevy 2500 HD Crew cab,LS Package, 6' bed, Duramax Diesel, Allison Transmission. 161K miles. New injectors, water pump, alternator, radiator, dash cluster, transfer case. This truck runs strong, excellent fuel mileage. The only reason I'm selling it is becuase I bought a new dump truck. This is a WORK truck!!! It is lettered, comes with a diamond plate tool box and brand new vanguard ladder rack with window mesh. It has dents, scratches and dings. Let me repeat myself, this is a WORK truck. This is a must sell quickly. Price is $15,500 - negotiable and very motivated
    978-257-0423 - Michael
  2. truckermatt

truckermatt Junior Member

can we see some pictures of the work truck
  3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Send me some pictures to my E-mail.............. billk726@aol.com Does it have a clear title, sounds like it was just put back together? Looking for something along these lines for a work truck. The Black Book says it is worth $19,200 with average miles and 4x4. Your close on the price with the mileage and the condition.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  4. Michael M

Michael M Member

I will take some tomorrow and get them up ASAP. Thanks