1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s 2002 Dodge Dakota Blizzard Plow!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 26, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hows it going guys wer're selling our 2002 dodge dakota with a 4.7 litre v8 and blizzard plow, truck has 35,000 miles and is in great shape, 2 small(very small) dings, truck has absolutely no know problems, and still has the 8 year 80 thousand mile warranty.

reason for selling- were looking to buy a bigger truck, we have grown faster then we thought, and need a biiger truck for my brother.

this truck is an awesome truck for someone starting out, or someone who just wants a great little truck with tons of power.

this truck was barely plowed with it was used as a back up driveway truck in the winter.

the selling price is 13,000 thanks for looking, i will add a bunch more pictures this next couple days when we clean it all up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

3. THEGOLDPRO

bump to the top......

4. THEGOLDPRO

morning bump!!!!!

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Let me talk to my dad. He is starting to think about getting a different Dakota. Money is a little short right now, but I'll ask him.

6. THEGOLDPRO

cool man honestly its a great truck we just need bigger. my brothers looking at a ram like mine right now with a diesel.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sorry, my dad said it's a no go (for now). Who knows when he'll be ready. He has an '03 that just turned 100K miles. He has only has to replace a seal or something on it. It is a great truck. Good luck with the sale. Dakotas are the best smaller trucks out there.

8. THEGOLDPRO

no problem man i appreciate you checking with your dad. bump to the top people.

9. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

bump for a nice clean dodge

10. THEGOLDPRO

thanks man, still for sale.