1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2001 Dodge Laramie 2500 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by emeraldgreen, Jul 10, 2010.

1. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

01 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Gas, automatic, 95,000 miles. Runs good, has typical paint blemishes from working.
    Power windows, locks, mirrors, heated mirrors, cruise control. Although not pictured, I have the tailgate and bedliner.
    Asking $5,100 OBO.

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

if you had posted this last week i would have bought it.

3. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

If you could have waited another week, you'd be the owner!

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol thats true

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

what does it need? (if anything??) any rust under doors? how is tranny? are you original owner??

6. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I'm the second owner, and have owned since 2004. Have used it to pull a landscape trailer, plow snow, spread salt.

No rust on doors, or other body panels. Theres is some rust inside the engine compartment-- Brake lines have some rust and the fuel rail also.

Problems that I know--grounding stud on the starter is loose, when you try to tighten it the whole stud turns; the emergency brake cable needs tightened, but the adjusting bolt is rusted tight and won't budge. I haven't tried to muscle it for fear of breaking it off and needing to replace the whole damn thing.

Transmission was replaced last spring by Poindexters Transmission shop. Gave me a 24 month/24,000 mile warranty, which at the time it had 88,898 miles. It has run fine since.

Any other questions please ask.

7. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

No plow or mount ? what kind if any please

8. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

No, all plow hardware has been removed. Not sure at this time if I'll seel it or not.
    It is complete, Meyer and Night saber lights.

9. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Did you remove the plow wiring too?

10. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Yes, all plow hardware has been removed.

11. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Needs bumped back to today.

12. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Bump up one more time.