1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD DURAMAX DIESEL!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowmaster07, Oct 1, 2013.

1. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Hey everyone,
    I have my 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel up for sale. Here is the Craigslist posting for it. Pictures are listed in the ad found below. PM me or comment if you have any questions.

Up for sale is a 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel 4x4 with Plow!

I'm the third owner of this truck. It has mostly highway miles on it. Currently has 142,000 miles. Very strong reliable truck!! Absolutely awesome power from it! Just too big for my daily commute now! Has many nice features such as a CD player, power windows/ locks/ mirrors/ cruise/ awesome AC.

9,200lb GVW

The strong points to the truck:
    6.6L Duramax Diesel! - 550 ftlb of torque.

Virtually new set of Cooper Discoverer A/T3 265/75/16. Load range E. -- 5,000 miles est. (Purchased back in June of 2013)

Second set of tires!!!
    Recent set of Cooper Discoverer M+S Winter tires put on this past December.
    Mounted on the newer style Chevy 17" wheels. Great tread left! - 10,000 miles of use roughly.

K&N Air intake system.

Block heater works awesome.

Tow anything you want!

2 NEW front drive axles.

New tie rod ends.

Recent front shocks.

Recent Mobil 1 Synthetic oil change.

Recent emergency brake rebuild.

New GM fuel filter.

New passengers side tie rod end.

Newer alternator.

What it comes with:
    BLIZZARD Power Plow! Model 8100PP. Goes from an 8' compact position to a WIDE OUT size of 10'! Scoop position brings it to a 9' clearing width! Incredible plowing efficiency! Awesome for parking lots, driveways, and roadways!

Soft top toneau cover made by Extang with hydraulic lift cylinders for ease of use.

Whelen Hide-A-Way 4 blub 60 Watt strobe kit.

25K cap Kurt Gooseneck hitch. WITH above rail mount.

New tailgate!

Tekonsha Prodigy electric brake controller. -- With electric over hydraulic option--

Crank out bed tarp! Turn the truck into a dump truck! Works awesome.

Wood side & head boards. Great for landscaping.

Plenty of patio blocks for counterweight during the plowing months.

I put on the HEATED POWER trailer tow mirrors when I bought the truck. The stock mirrors come with it. The stock air intake system comes with it as well.

2 55W flood lights on the back bumper hooked into the reverse circuit.
    Magnet mount PSE amber rotating beacon.

What it needs:
    It needs the rocker panels & cab corners replaced on both sides.
    It has a P0093 check engine code that comes on at random throughout driving it. It is known to come on when towing a trailer. There are various reasons that this could be going on. It could be injectors failing, a weak high pressure fuel pump, fuel pressure sensor, and several other things. Please ask me about it if you have any questions.

Come check it out! Winter is coming!!! The truck needs a good home where it can be worked!

Messages and comments are responded to daily.

2. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

And a price drop!!

Asking 12,900 obo