1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2001 Chevy 2500HD Ext. Cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Jun 1, 2011.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I have a 2001 Chevy Ext Cab 4x4 for sale. It has a 6.0 auto pw, pdl etc. Western uni-mount 7'6" blade with handheld control, 114k +/- miles. Amsoil synthetics in everything except front housing. Extra leaf springs, headache rack, brake control amber rotator, leveling kit with 33x12.50-16.5 summer tires and stock chrome for winter. Currently PA inspected until October. Rocker panels need a little tlc. It does have scratches and dents nothing terrible. I will try to get pics up this weekend. I am asking $9500.00 for everything. That is KBB for truck only in FAIR condition to a private party. If your are interested call 814-598-3956
    Thanks
    Tom

Please do not bash my truck or hijack my post.

2. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

No one Hijacks or bashes anyones trucks here. We mearly give our honest opinion on your asking price and the condition of truck. To further help you with your sale.

3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Pics

Here is a front view

Truck 001.jpg

4. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Pics

I will get more pics.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  5. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

I could be interested. Can you send pictures through email?

6. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Pics

Here is a side view. For some reason every time I go to upload pics i can only do one at a time and then it says upload error.

Truck 008.jpg

7. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

New Price

I found a truck and ready to sell NEW PRICE $8500 complete with plow setup.
    Thanks
    Tom

8. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

2500hd

Bump it up