1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2000 Dodge CTD 4x4 flatbed ext cab Boss mount and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ajlawn1, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I have a 2000 2500 Dodge 4x4 ext cab with Cummins for sale. It has a Boss mount and wiring and is ready to go just add blade. Truck has I think around 315k but have to check for exact mileage. Normal Dodge issues cracked dash, sloppy steering but it is pretty clean with no major rust. Truck is white. Text for pics 574-five three two-4477. $6500 firm.

2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

This is my last one for sale anyone....?

3. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Still needs to go.....

4. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Price drop $5500! Also mileage is 340kk.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures do wonders.

6. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I know just a PITA on the phone resizing but I managed one....

_20151204_074759.jpg

7. Mark Oomkes

Long box?

Any work done on the engine or tranny?

8. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

U said "Tranny", you interested

9. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

No work on engine or trans since I have owned it which has been 5 years. No programmer, yes long box it was a dually previously and guy threw flatbed on it. It was a trailer hauler out of GA is what previous owner stated. Cleanest truck I had ever seen when I bought it and still very clean for running a spreader on it past 5 years.... The only thing I would consider fixing is I am pretty sure it needs a new tps as it flutters occasionally but then is fine the next time.... Has not had much if any use since last winter...

10. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

it was a dually 2500?

11. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

No my fault it is a 3500 and was a dually. Duals were removed and front spacers also, 2500 wheels and tires were then installed. Thanks

12. Mark Oomkes

Trying to find a halfway decent rust free, reliable truck that my son can afford.

The problem I'm having is the "afford" part.

13. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I will throw out in the market yet for another 10' box Arctic or Boss, a 8' rubber cutting edge box no brand preference, and a undergate electric stainless spreader.... If anyone has anything laying around to trade.