1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2 Toro Power Lite snow blower (NEW)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I bought 2 of these last year and my sidewalk guys didnt like them:mad: I have one that we NEVER used, it just sat in our shop all winter and the other one got used 6 whole times. These are 2 cycle and scream through snow 4 inches or less, you can literally run with them with out bogging down in a couple inches of snow. I am selling both, the one that was never used I was asking 300.00 and the other one I was asking 250.00. I paid 349.95 + tax each in March of 06. These fold up to a very small size and only weigh 38lbs. each.

2. Brian Young

Bump please

3. Brian Young

Just to get ride of these I will sell both for 500.00!!!! They work great as stated before, my one guy was set in his ways and like to shovel wesport and my other guys had their own snow blowers so they just used theirs. I'll never buy my subs anything else ever again!:gunsfiring:

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

let me get this straight, your guy would rather use a shovel than a snow blower??

5. Brian Young

Thats what he said and thats what he did. I have 4 sidewalk guys and this guy usually did our condo's and there are quite a few stairs but I didnt understand why he didnt like them on the open areas. The other guys had their own snow blower's. I think I made a mistake in saying I bought them in March, they were bought in November or the beginning on December of 06.