1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 2 Buyers Tailgate Spreaders.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodge2500, Dec 17, 2009.

1. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have 2 Buyers tailgate salters for sale. I bought both of them brand new October of this year. One is a SUVPRO and the other is a TGS06. The suvpro has not been used at all and the TGS06 has only been used twice. When we used the TGS06 we loved it and it worked great. The reason for selling is that we have switched to a 1500 Buyers poly salt dogg. I want $950 for the TGS06 and $525 for the SUVPRO. They both come with all controls and wiring. They both look exactly like new and are assembled and ready.

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I want to move these spreaders so I will entertain any offers anyone may have.

3. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

you got pics?

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I could get pics but like I said they are new.. We added back up lights that plug into the trucks trailer plug and the small one we added a mud flap with a stainless weight on the bottom to keep the salt from getting thrown on the back of the truck.

5. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

my buddy may be interested ill check with him and let ya know.

6. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Where are you located in indiana? Thanks Nathan

7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

8. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am 15 miles east of Valpraiso, In in a small town called Wanatah.

9. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I can get pics if you would like but they are new so they look just like what you would see on the website other than back up lights and the suv pro has a mud flap added to it with a chrome weight on the bottom.

10. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Pics are a good idea. Its not that we don't trust you that they are like new, but...we don't trust you. A lot of guys want to be sure it is what you say it is. Not many people will travel to buy something that they have never seen. Just my .02

11. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I will get pics sometime later today. I understand what you are saying but I am being 100% honest and would expect everyone who is interested to be the same way.

12. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Its nothing personal. Just that a lot of guys like to see it before they commit. Obviously there are some people out there that are not as honest. Look forward to the pics

13. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

hate to be the bad guy but angelos is selling these things brand new for $895. if youll take $800 for it my buddy would be very interested

14. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Maybe they are selling it for that but they are also in Detroit and you would have to have it shipped which isn't free because I had mine shipped and or drive 5 hours each way and pick them up. I am gonna need a little more than $800 sorry

15. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Here are the pictures of the SUVPRO!

PC200081.jpg

PC200080.jpg

PC200079.jpg

PC200078.jpg

16. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

And here are the pictures of the TGS06!

PC200077.jpg

PC200076.jpg

PC200075.jpg

PC200074.jpg

17. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I will take $875 for the TGS06 and $475 for the SUVPRO. I don't have to sell them so if I can't get that amount for each of them i will keep them. They each have accessories added to them that weren't free. Everything is there.

18. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Can they both spread sand? Are you willing to ship?

19. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have no idea about sand. i think the bigger one could because it has a vibrator and a shut off gate at the bottom. I don't really want to ship and it would be all at buyers expense.

20. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Is the controller for the suvpro variable speed or just a on/off? Thanks Nate