1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: 1998 GMC Sonoma 4cyl Stick Shift

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Philbilly2, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I am selling an as is non running truck.

I don't know anything about this truck. It is a gamble. It could be as simple as a starter, or as complex as a new motor... I don't know and I don't care.

I recived this truck as payment from a guy that I used to know for some money he owed me. I don't know the story totally, but what I was told somthing was wrong with the truck, he stopped driving it and started driving his other truck.

When I got the truck, it didn't have a good battery in it. I don't know if it runs, I don't even know the milage. I hooked it with a buddy's wheel lift and took it to my shop. I rolled it back into the corner that it sits in till now.

I have had full intention of fixing the problem for the past 2 years, but haven't even lifted the hood since I got it. I have to many trucks as it is and I just can't see plating and insuring somthing that I am never going to drive. So, where it sits now in my shop is where I want to stack all my snow plows. I want it gone.

1998 GMC Sonoma
    Pewter in Color
    Reg. Cab Short Box
    4 cylinder
    5 speed manual
    Cloth bucket seats
    85% - 90% Tires
    Extra set of tires on wheels in the bed also

I want $1000 OBO out of it.

Bring a trailer. I will push it or pull it on your trailer with one of my machines.

Phil (630) 768-3211
  2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Mileage? Rust? Any pics of it?
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

This is going to sell fast...good luck with the sale though!!
  4. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Sorry Sully sold yesterday night
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.