1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S: 1997 Dodge 1500 4X4 w/ EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moosehunter, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

For Sale:
    1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Ext. Cab Laramie SLT

* Bought by me, new in late 1997
    * 87,873 Trouble free miles
    * 5.9L V8 w/ Auto Trans.

Factory Options:

Air Conditioning
    Cloth Upholstery
    Power Brakes
    Cruise Control
    Power Locks
    Alloy Wheels
    Cup Holders Power Steering
    Anti-Lock Brakes
    Driver Side Air Bag Power Windows
    Cargo Lamp
    Four Wheel Drive
    Tilt Wheel
    AM/FM Cassette
    Keyless Entry
    Tinted Windows

Owner added equipment:

* 4.10 gears with Rear Limited Slip Differential (Professionally installed)
    * Rancho Suspension System w/ Rancho RS9000 Adjustable Shocks (Sits as high as a regular 3/4 ton truck and rides much better. Firm, but not harsh)
    *American Racing 16x8 Aluminum Baja Wheels
    *BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires (285/75r16)
    * Gibson Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System (Not LOUD Duals)
    *Leer 100LE Topper w/ Yakima Rack and other options. (1yr old)
    * Permacool Transmission Cooler w/ Autometer Trans. Temp Gauge
    * Crimestopper Alarm System w/ Keyless Entry
    * Huskyliner type floor covers front & rear

*Also included is ALL the original factory suspension pieces, original Factory alloy wheels w/ Goodyear A.T. Tires and MORE!!! That's more than $6000 worth of goodies folks!!!

This truck was my daily driver as well as my tow vehicle for my 2600 pound boat. Was going to make it into another plow truck, but didn't need to. This truck runs and looks great, never in any accidents. It was very well maintained and has never been abused. The truck alone was appraised at $9910 without the extra equipment.

I have priced this truck to sell at $10,500 for the whole shootin' match!! I'll even take an additional $500.00 off if you mention you saw the ad here at Plowsite.com. Making the whole package only $10,000.

I'm also willing to sell the truck alone, no topper and equipped with the stock wheels/tires for $9300. I am very willing to listen to any serious offers.

I'm very willing to work with you to make this sale happen. Please contact me with any questions you may have or if you would like to see more pictures....

(FYI.... The spots you see underneath the truck were caused by a different vehicle. This truck does NOT leak any fluids!!)

(Located West Metro area, Minnesota)

dodge truck ad pic 2.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2004
  2. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Howdy All....

I'll lower the price to an even $10,000 for my friends here at the Plowsite. If you're interested in buying this truck, remember to tell me where you saw the ad to get the extra $500.00 off...

3. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

4. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

This little honey has gotta go folks. It's a GREAT truck at a GREAT price....

Shoot me an offer, ya never know, I may just take it....
  5. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

But it ain't over til' the fat lady sings... I'm still taking offers...

Good luck folks...
  6. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Hey moose .... I sent u a Pm... Just a quick question for u when u get a chance... Thanks
  7. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

I would buy it man but your to far away from me.
  8. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Howdy Folks....

Seems like the "sale pending guy" is having financial/communication problems. To speed up this sale process, for anyone interested, I'll reduce the price to $9500 or best offer.

Hey NNJSnow....

The distance between us is only a matter of miles. If you're interested, I'd be willing to meet you someplace in the middle. The money I took off the bottom line would surely cover your transportation costs. What do you think?

9. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

This little baby is still for sale .... I had a ton of "gawkers and talkers" but no true takers as of yet.

It's gotta go so shoot me an offer and let's see if we can make this happen....

10. 89ranger

89ranger Junior Member
    from Montana

I will try to get 5 grand for it and can me you somewhere in ND
  11. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

12. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Thanks for the offer. Sorry, but it's a tad on the small side. I do need to sell the truck, but not THAT bad.

If you were to go $8800.00 (bottom line cash deal, no topper, equipped with stock wheels), I'd throw in a custom ridged, tonneau cover.

For a $500 non-refundable deposit, I may be willing to meet up with you somewhere.

13. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Howdy All...

I just saw griffithlc is selling springs for a 2500 Dodge Ram. Combine those with this 1500 (And...YES, they will fit) and have one sweet lil' plow truck!!!

Words for thought.....