1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1995 Chevy K2500 Ext.Cab 6.5 turbo/plow/salter/dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Monkeyboy, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

I am updating so the 95's gotta go.Extended cab,3 door Siverado.Power everything including rear window.Cloth buckets with console.CD player,posi rear,electric/hydraulic dump bed,Meyers 7 1/2' commercial,EZ mount classic,E47 pump,Meyer salt spreader,bed liner,tow package.Has a salvage title as the cab was repaired when almost new.147,000 miles.New heads, rod and main bearings 2 years ago.Currently in use.Needs a few things.I need to finish installing a plow on my '03 before it goes.$3,000 or best offer.Call 440-228-7651 for details.Located N.E. Ohio

11-30-08 045.jpg

11-30-08 041.jpg

11-30-08 042.jpg

11-30-08 043.jpg

11-30-08 046.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Very Interested..........didn't want to call so late. What "few things" does it need? How soft are those cab corners and rockers? Can they be half assed and repainted enough to last a couple more seasons or can you stick your foot through them? Does everything else work as it should? Trans, 4wd, heat/ac, accessories? Does the whole bed dump or is it an insert? Would it safely drive to Chicago?

Where abouts in NE OH so I can Mapquest?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  3. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Very Intrested! I will call you on Friday morning.

4. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

Yeah.Gotta get rested up for more saltin in AM.Cab corners will probably last through the winter.Floors are fantastic.Bed sides are getting weak,especially passenger side.Newer rust-free tailgate installed last year.Tires aren't great but I plow with 1500 pounds in the back.Rear brakes were serviced year and a half ago.Could use front brakes.Front end feels good.Needs a new thermostat.Heat works,air needs recharged.Engine/trans great.Needs muffler.I have a new drivers mirror coming.(damn fences).Needs a patch on blade (I can weld a patch in).I can get better pictures.Give me a call tomorrow any time.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sweet, sounds good. I'll call you in the morn. I have the cash and can get it whenever yours is finished. We'll discuss details over the phone. Will it drive safely home or should I plan to take my trailer?

Thanks,
    Bill

6. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

BTW,whole bed dumps and I would drive it anywhere.

7. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

if you still have it please call me 419-576-7220 thanks andy

8. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Junior Member
    from Ohio

I think that it is sold.If it becomes available again,I'll call in the order of the emails.I wish I had ten of these trucks! Thanks guys.