1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s 1994 K2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ggwash21, Feb 8, 2005.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I'm selling my 1994 K2500 ext cab short box, has new GM tranny, new tires, very little rust, will sell with or without Meyer's plow. Low retail books at $6100, Shoot me an offer i have pics also give me you email and i will email them to you..

2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

just over in hudson, if you can email me some pics that would be great. Thanks Scott. scotttreffert@aol.com

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

id like to see some pics also

4. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

How can i post a pic on here? never done it before

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Also my father works at a napa store so when anything had to be replaced it was. i know the ball joints and cv's are new up front. new tires almost a yr old bout 6k on them. tranny replaced last december. captin seats 5.7 still plenty of life left. new egr, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, IAC, tool box, power everything, windows, locks, PS, cruz, tilt, I'm lookin for a suburban 93 or newer cuz i have a baby on the way so i need somethign with 4 doors..... other wise this truck runs and drives great. so if someone has a chevy or gmc suburban 93 or newer out there let me know.

6. CGLC

CGLC Senior Member

hi, i would be interested send me a couple of pics and info to runner662@hotmail.com and where in minn. are you?

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Hope this works, well i couldnt get it to put the pic on here maybe something i didn wrong can someone help//??

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
  8. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

trying again files were too big that i was trying to upload

Attached Files:

9. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

nothing????

bump

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its def nice and loaded how many miles on the truck