1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s 1994 chevy blazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PLOWMAN45, Jan 22, 2010.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

for sale 1994 chevy blazer s-10 55k miles loaded needs a fuel pump asking 500.00 pics to follow

2. PLOWMAN45

here are some pics if your really interested i can send them all to you

P1010074.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010069.jpg

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

P/M sent

TOM

4. PLOWMAN45

sold

Sold !!!!!!

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Well , I guess a phone call or P/M to the original person on here who asked about it was out of the question?? Maybe to be sure I really didn't want to , I don't know , buy it ??

I guess I won't be driving to CT this weekend per your buddy Kenny who told me it was Sold ............To me !

Offered him $400 on the phone when I spoke with him on 1/25/10 at 11:00 am, he said , and I quote " it's yours" , I told him I would call him later in the week to set something up for this weekend , you even sent me a P/M to which I responded that Kenny and I had talked and I would let him know the plan later this week . I dunno................

Guess you really have to watch who you deal with anymore .

Thanks , I guess .

TOM

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  6. PLOWMAN45

was the rant necss i only put it up for someone

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Why yes Chris, it was

You are the one who sent me the P/M Yesterday at 1:28 PM asking if I was still interested in it , I responded at 2:19 PM that I talked with Kenny and asked if someone else was interested ? You (or Kenny) never responded ......... Until tonight .

I was just trying to put out fair warning to others ... Nothing more nothing less , I assume most would agree .

Sorry if it offended you , if it was Kenny's decsion and you had no knowledge of it then I offer a public apoligy on this board right here right now for the rant .

TOM

8. PLOWMAN45

I'm the poster not the seller i was shocked my self

9. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Then if that is true , I offer my apoligy to you right now, in public , on this board .

Just wish I would have known what was going on.

TOM