1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1993 Dodge 1 Ton 4x4 w/plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowshow, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

For Sale:

1993 Dodge 1 Ton 4x4 plow truck. Truck has 5.9l Cummins Diesel motor w/ approximatley 140k miles. New Auto trans last year with only 2k miles on it. Truck has a 9front plow and an 8' steel back blade powered by elect. over hyd. systems. Set up with 5th wheel attachement to flat bed. New tires, brakes, ect...truck has been fleet maintained at our location. Asking $6800.00 for truck and plows. If interested, please give me your email address and will email pics out.

2. jaydrae

jaydrae Junior Member
    from BC

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

4. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Pics on the way.

5. CW59

CW59 Junior Member
    from Oregon

Please send pics

cdubjr59@yahoo.com

Lookin forward to seeing pics of this truck!!!

thanks
    CW

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

7. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

8. PatriotLawnCare

PatriotLawnCare Junior Member
    from WV

9. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Sorry fellas about not responding with pics. I was in the hospital for a few days with kidney stones. Just getting back on my feet. Will push them out this weekend.

10. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You could just post them on here. Much easier than 50 seperate emails...

12. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

13. Mister Plow

Mister Plow Senior Member

Are you referring to the stones, or the pics??

14. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

Please resend to my email as last ones didn't work so please send another pic bbooth57@hotmail.com

15. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

you sent me an email. i wanted pics of the truck not a run down on it. thanks for the info but pics tell alot.

16. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

When I sent the email, I was unable to attach photo due to computer problems. Sorry about that. At this point, I will be unable to send photo's until the computer gets fixed.

Bogginboy, sorry to waste your time with all of the mechanical details and history of this truck. Ususally this is information that a serious buyer would want.

If someone is seriously interested, please call me and I can work out some other arrangments. 231.206.3598.

17. vwhite

vwhite Junior Member
    from Chicago

has it sold yet?

18. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Still for sale...