1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f/s 1990 f250 diesel 4x4 plow/spreader combo!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Oct 22, 2005.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

this truck has to go truck runs decent works well plows like madd.if your looking for a truck thats ready for the snow here it is . its a 1990 for f 250 diesel with a 7.6 foot meyers plow an e-60 pump with touch pad controller . spreader is a buyers tailgate model 600 pound capacity. everything works on truck it also has new tires that are e load range great for pulling heavy loads . this truck has to be sold an sold quick i want $$$ 4,000 for the package if you just want the truck i can sell it for $$$ 2,250 please email me if interested an offers are always excepted thanks george philcolandscape@aol.com

2. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Any pictures to help us?

7.3 or 6.9 L Diesel, if 7.3, turbo or no?

Thanks,
    Bill

3. baddboygeorge

its a 7.3 non turbo

if ya want pics email me at philcolandscape i have a few thanks george maybe you can post them for me

4. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

90 f250

how about some details? body cond? miles? auto? 3 ?spd. or overdrive? don't need spreader. how much with, and without plow? color of truck? that's what i'm lookin for as long as it's got a 3 spd. auto. let me know, pete

5. markq

markq Member

is this sold yet?!?!?

Just wonderinf if this is sold yet, and if not, if you would be interesetd in sellign just the spreader....also, any details on the spreader woudl be great. Thanks!

6. baddboygeorge

its still for sale!!

i will not split the unit up sorry its complete an thats what most people want i dont have to sell but if someone wants a good ol plow truck its here . anyways one good snow will pay for it . good luck to finding a spreader

7. mackengr

mackengr Junior Member

Come and see

I am interested in your truck. Where are you located? I am in Louisville as well. Email me adam.neville@uslawns.net

8. baddboygeorge

the truck is still ready !!!

i emailed ya my number adam call me thanks george