1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1989 GMC C7000 DUMP with auto-trans

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RYDER, Oct 6, 2009.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I have a 89 GMC C7000 dump truck UNDER CDL WEIGHT with 10ft western and tailgate saltspreader with centeral hydro. It has 128,000 miles with lost of nwe parts but does still needs some more work to be work ready.asking $3200.00 firm as is. You can call me(Tom) at (616)-889-1133 Dump Truck 037.jpg

Dump Truck 028.jpg

Dump Truck 036.jpg

Dump Truck 025.jpg

Dump Truck 037.jpg

Dump Truck 028.jpg

Dump Truck 036.jpg

Dump Truck 025.jpg

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Sorry these are older pics. But it has not been used since before the pics were taken.

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I would take a zero turn rider in good shape for trade. Even a straight acroos trade if it is in good enough shape.

4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

what still needs to be done to the truck?

5. mtk469

mtk469 Member

PM sent with some questions

6. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

The windshield is cracked. I put a new pto cable on it but when I was adjusting it last month I blow a hose some where under the box. The fuel and temp gauges do not work. I put new plow lights on it but when they are plugged in the plow headlights do not work, but the park and turn work fine. I can not get the plow to turn anymore. When I get the truck about 2 years ago it would turn right fine but when I turned left it would track right then go left. But it did go up and down fine the last time I tried it. I paid $4500.. for it and put another $3000.00 to $4000.00 in to it and the wife says it has to go cause I do not have the job I bought it for anymore. That is all that I remember.

7. dgc

dgc Junior Member

it does run and drive correct and stop

8. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

It runs ,stops and drives good.

9. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

It has 1 new battery

10. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Price reduced to $2500.00. Come on the plow and spreader are worth that.

11. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Bump to the top.

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$2k?............

13. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Unfortunately these size trucks seem to be a tough sell.

I have an international that year in great shape. No rust, nothing, plow, 8 yrd sander, low miles, etc and have posted it for sale for years.

The international dealer told me to price it around 10,000.

Well priced at $3,000 I still have the thing.

I must look at things different when I buy them than when I try to sell them. I look and see a truck thats 80,000 equipped new.......And see one thats older but great shape, I automatically thing it "must be worth 10g" and wouldnt think twice about paying that.

So sellers definitely love me.

However when I turn around to sell it a little while later....I find out I was the only one on the planet that would pay that....haha and in reality its worth scrap.

14. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Sold..........