1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/s 1989 Chevy Blazer Full Size Western Uni-mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ALEX516, Sep 24, 2005.

1. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Looking to sell fast to help finance a pickup truck purchase.

Truckis semi-rough, runs fine, smokes a bit on start-up, 4x4 works fine, completely rebuilt tranny and output shaft less than 6 months ago. New exhaust 3 months ago, New Cat and all the way back, new front steering stabilizer last month, tires are plenty of life left, windows and locks, both power are intermittent, and need new switches, Used to plow 5 family members driveways for last few years, before that it was a to and from work only truck. Last 3 years only been used to do our driveways and then sits other than weekly sunday drive. OH, NEW front brakes a month or so ago, Has remote start and Alpine Head unit and Alpine CD changer.

Alpine gear will only come with the truck if the price offered is quite decent..
    Has Western Uni-MOunt frame on front and ALL wiring in place for plow. All wiring works fine, plow is NOT available.

Oh, also has upgraded front springs to handle the western plow, the front end does NOT drop when plow was up 8' Pro-plow.

If you'd like more information, more pictures, and are seriously interested, please feel free to email me. We're looking for $2000 OBO for this baby, so please keep that in mind, we're not looking to part with her for $200.

My email is snow631@optonline.net
    Vehicle is located on Long Island, in Nassau County, in New York State.

Thanks for looking!

1.JPG

3.JPG

11.JPG

15.JPG

2. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

BUMP & INFO

Still looking to sell the truck, also will sell seperately the mount on the truck that was used in conjunction with the Western Uni-Mount 8' plow, Best Offer...First offer will likrly take it, as I'm looking for $$ ASAP for my new truck.

The truck is a Chevy "Full Size" Blazer, see the initial post for specific details.

Will take any decent offer, looking or at least hoping to get $1500.00 for the truck. It Does run, I'll take you for a ride, it's not barely running, as someone asked me. I'll leave the Alpine CD changer and the Alpine am/fm/casette/ cd controller head unit in the truck along with the remote start if I get $1500.00

ANyone??

Bueller?

Email direct for further info: 516-790-0003

Thanks for reading.