1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1988 Dodge W-250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by emeraldgreen, Jun 3, 2010.

1. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

It's old but runs decent, and is PA inspected thru Oct 2010.
    318 auto, 191,000 miles, steering gear leaks a little fluid and left front UV joint needs bushings.
    Truck side plow mount included. $1,900 OBO.

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Good looking truck there. What for plow side is on it
  3. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

It's an old style Meyer, behind the bumper mount.
  4. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

is there much rust on it?
  5. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Well, it's 22 years old so there is some scale building up on the fram rails, but it passes a legitimate inspection every year.
    When I got it a few years ago it had rust holes all through the body, and although I'm no body mechanic, I did replace some panels. I replaced both lower door skins, drivers side floor pan and rear fender well.
    I have used it as a back-up plow and tailgate spreader for the past 4 years, 2 of which it was used as the sole plow truck on 1 property. It has never left me stranded!
  6. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Please remove post.