1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1986 F-250 4x4 with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Houlie7, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

Still looking to sell my 1986 F-250 4x4 with 7.5' fisher plow. Truck is in excellent condition inside and out. Runs good and has a valid (10/05) Mass. inspection. I have used it for 3 events already this year without a single problem. It has 140k on it and is a XLT the utility cap is brand new last year and has seen little use. Looking to get $5000.00 anyone interested PM me or e-mail me at HOULSCTT7@aol.com.

f250 002.jpg

2. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

any offers or trades? partial trades?? Anything

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

What engine does it have?

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Got nay other pics?? Standard or Automatic?

5. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

I'm no mechanic but I'm pretty sure my mechanic said it had a 351 windsor engine. Truck is automatic.

6. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

I do have other pics if you want give me your email address and I'll send them to you.

7. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

$4400 obo!!!!!!

8. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Hi i have a 1997 Ford Turaus SHO V8 with 105k and in great condition..just got sticker last month. I can send a pic if interested in a trade partial or?......Thanks Mike

9. Houlie7

Houlie7 Junior Member

Hey Mike appreciate the offer but I'm not interested in the SHO. But if you can send me some pics my brother is possibly interested.