1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1984 chevy 6.2 diesel w/ SNOWAY 9' V Indiana

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sandman309, Dec 8, 2009.

1. sandman309

sandman309 Junior Member
    from indiana

1st

The plow this plow is in great working order has been used very little in the last few years. It has new blades and new lexan polycarbonate faces just installed. I moved the truck a few days back and I had to flip the down button a few time before in went down I think connections just need to be cleaned. It needs a new switch for the down pressure, it feel apart the last time I fliped it. The plow has Meyer add on light to help see the way.

2ND

The truck 1984 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 6.2 diesel with tilt, power windows. I bought this truck 7 years ago. It was a 1/2 ton then. I lifted it 4" and changed the 1/2 ton rear ends to 3/4 ton. Tires Mastercraft Courser A/T 305/70/16 ...frount 2 are 90% back 2 are about 45% .. 4 years ago I blew up the motor with 74,500 miles. I turned the pump up to much. I bought a new GM motor and had it installed at a local shop. 3 years ago the tranmission went out 700R4. I had a tranny shop rebuild it to the max. The transfer case has been gone threw and the chain has been replaced. The truck also has a new front driveshaft, new master cylinder, power steering pump, break work. The exhaust fell off so I had replaced with 3" all the way back but had no muffers installed and trust me it needs them. It has 2 new Walmart batterys. has kenwood cd player. This truck has been a plow truck for at least the last 7 years and does not get out much so the rust has taken over.

The truck when pluged in started every time for the last 7 years. This is a good truck with a rusty body.

please remember this truck is 25 years old and has been in salt for most of it life.

The tool box does not go with truck.

Please ask if you want to know.

2. YPLLLC

YPLLLC Senior Member

Pictures???

3. sandman309

sandman309 Junior Member
    from indiana

I give up I can seem to get them to uplaod. I can email them

4. sandman309

sandman309 Junior Member
    from indiana

5. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

6. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

Can't sell anything without a price

7. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

re-

LOOK ON - craigslist I believe its under Ft. wayne- under same title with pics-

Heres a couple

hope it helps-

ad says $3700.00

cg.jpg

ch.jpg

8. sandman309

sandman309 Junior Member
    from indiana

WOW thank you thank you.
    that is it