1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 1980 Ford L-8000 w/10ft P/A plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Dog D, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

For Sale 1980 L-8000 w/ 10ft. dump Powered by a 3208 Cat diesel, 5speed transmission with a 2speed rear end. Has a pintle hook with air and electric to the rear for towing. 10ft power angle plow OK rubber. Mass Highway pay rate on this truck is at least $99 per hour. Truck comes with a newer style chrome grill that we used when the plow frame was off. Located in Southern Worcester County. $6500obo PM me if interested

I am selling this truck because I lost a couple of the CDL drivers I had and am looking to go with a CDL beater type truck.

#9.JPG

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Ttt---------------------------------------

3. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Isnt that a coincidence. My trucks are red with black bodies. Im also selling an 89 international and a Ford L-9000. hahaha