1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 16FT BitTex open trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blk90s13, Oct 27, 2009.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

You can carry your ATV snow blowers and even your bobcat on this here to and from job sites

Make an offer you can back up when I accept it or will also trade for shorter open or enclosed trailer

This is a 2006 Big-Tex 50LA model open landscape trailer with brakes on all 4 wheels I am almost positive its 5000GVWR, I am almost positive its a 7000GVWR but cant see the first number on the tag so I will just go what the standard GVWR on biB-Tex web site

Got single heavy duty rear gate with mesh some lights are broken ( front corner markers and rear center running light ) but still work and can be replaced if new buyer wants me to do so. Three of the tires have 90% tread left one maybe have about 70%-60% see pics ( previous owner said he swapped one out to his other trailer and never got around to change this one )

Tool box is not going with the trailer I have to keep that for my truck also trailer is equipped with a water cooler rack and 2 trimmer racks with lock option ( trimmer rack not pictured )

Located in Howell NJ 07731 but can meet with you at a point up to 500 miles for $1 per loaded mile sorry Diesel aint cheap this days :nono:

Will take paypal for payment +3% to cover paypal fees ( so you can use your credit card through there )

Title in hand and ready to go reason I Wanna sell it is its a little too long for my use right now, open for offers and maybe trades for 12-14 open or enclosed trailers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

how much did you want for it??? and would you be interested in my 2006 single axle 14 footer???

3. blk90s13

how far apart are we ? 07731 here 14ft may work for me I was thinking some where along $1800 OBO if I don't get much for it I may just end up keeping it and wait till I grow a little bigger and use all the space I have

4. THEGOLDPRO

Total Travel Estimates: 2 hours 45 minutes / 136.28 miles

you'd be amazed how much more manuervral a 14 footer is over a 16 footer.

i was looking to sell mine for $1000.
    here is a pic of mine form last year maybe.
    [​IMG]

5. blk90s13

hmm looks good how much you wanna pay on top ? what size mowers are they ? and what is that on the front with wheels ? leaf plow ?

mine would look real good behind that red Dodge ;)

6. THEGOLDPRO

that was my little 48 inch walkbehind with a dethatcher on it before i sold it, i run a 2008 exmark turf tracer 60inch walkbehind, and my 07 60inch lazer z on it. and still have room to load a push mower or 2 on the back.

7. THEGOLDPRO

ill give you 500 bucks plus my trailer.

8. blk90s13

Thanks for the offer Ben but someone in Brick NJ ( 15 minutes from me ) have a 12ft trailer that I may just trade + money

I think it would be better if I just sell it out for like $1800 and shop around for a smaller trailer maybe even add another $1000 and get an enclosed to use as storage as well

9. THEGOLDPRO

well let me know, i can possibly do alittle more on the cash end if things dont work out for you.

10. blk90s13

kool I rather sell it to someone on here than lawn site anyway hehe

11. blk90s13

$1800 OBO unless u have an enclosed trailer to trade I Will pay the difference

12. blk90s13

Got a $1600 cash offer anyone want it ? I can meet some where or deliver for some cash

13. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

I have a 2008 12 ft black open trailer with jungle jim jungle mate that holds everything, I had everything reinforced. gate, jack , tounge, I would be willing to trade plus cash if needed. That red trailer would match my truck perfect. Thanks

14. blk90s13

I wanna get an enclosed now it would serve me as a storage unit in the summer instead of loading and unloading every night

and in the winter I would use it for a little flea market business we run me and the wife sorry I no longer interested in open trailer trades

cash and carry would work

15. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

Ok no problem thanks anyways