1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 14 foot trailer CT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by THEGOLDPRO, Feb 16, 2010.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

im selling my 14 footer, i dont need it anymore, its a TWF, year 2005, single axle, no brakes, its under the weight requirement so it doesnt need them.

i know its hard to get a good look at it with the snow and all but its in great shape, only thing wrong with it is the rear gate needs alittle work, i had a lady in a lexus suv rear end me at like 5mph while i was at a stop sign. the middle support bent in, so i bent it back, now it has a bow to it.

deck is pressure treated wood in great shape, paint is average for a 5 year old trailer, comes with the 3 spot trimmer rack, and a full spare, both tires are new last year.

looking for $1000 obo located in Southbury CT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

bump.........