1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 03 Dakota Sport QC 4x4 w/4.7L and Sno Way 26

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sno ballz, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

Folks,

Up for sale is my original owner 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4. I've owned this vehicle since 2003. This is a great truck, particularly if you want the utility availability of a truck without the large size of some of the other behemoth options out there. This truck has served me well as a daily commuter and as a work truck on weekends for those home improvement projects. This truck has also done a great job MAKING MONEY with the Sno-Way 26 snow plow on it. This plow comes with the "Down Pressure" option along with the wireless remote for the utmost is effective and convenient snowplowing.

Notable items on this vehicle:

Mechanically sound
    Tires in excellent condition (ready for winter and plowing!)
    Sno-Way 26 plow with Down Pressure and wireless remote cost over $4,200!!! (purchased brand new in 2005)
    Professional adult operated; never used by anyone else to plow
    Plow in excellent condition
    Runs and drives excellent. Versatile and agile for plowing in HOA, smaller to medium parking lots, and residential driveways.
    Factory trailer hitch
    KBB value ~$8,500 without the plow

Located in SE Michigan about an hour from Detroit. Pics attached.

100_2542.jpg

100_2543.jpg

2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

mileage and asking price?

3. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

Mileage is 111,3xx.

I'm in no hurry to sell so I'd like to see KBB value of $8500.

Thanks for asking!

4. ckhenshaw4

ckhenshaw4 Junior Member

Would you sell just the plow ?

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

111,000 miles for $8000 i have a 99 with 92,000 just bought for $5000 good luck with that sale