1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F/S 02 Dodge 2500 cummins

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mee1777, Jan 29, 2004.

1. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

For sale
    2002 dodge ram 2500 24 valve cummins
    27,300miles
    8' fisher minute mount that has been used 3 times this year for my drive and only my drive..
    truck was bought new on january15,2003 in bristol conn at crowly dodge..i am the original owner ... this truck has never towed anything nore has ever been worked it was bought to use for a weekend truck and a back up .. garaged scince pick up date ... oil changed at local mobil station every 3kmiles ... tires still have about 60 to 70% on them .. waxed every other weekend with zymol..The only problem with this truck is the rear bumper ,it slid down my driveway and hit my dump truck .. the bumper is no bad it just has a little dent in it about 4 inches long..
    there are only to small mods done to te truck one is a k&n drop in filter and the second is a ez edge power module ...
    truck runs very nice and rides beter then any of my fords.. i love the truck i just dont want the payments if the truck just sits ...
    this truck is in almost showroom cond.. please call (860)982 1347
    i will not put price in these forums
    thanks for reading allen yard

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I would imagine that would limit interest then. Geez.

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Yea man, you gotta put the price in, everybody will figure that if you don't, then you want way too much for the truck, then you really won't get anybody asking about it. Plus, pictures would help out bigtime too, even if you dont put the price in.

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

No pics, no price, no buyers.

5. mee1777

mee1777 Junior Member
    from Ct

sorry guys i was in a rush to get out the door ...
    as for price im not looking to make a killing i would like 27k
    i will have alot of pics this weekend .. i have to wash it its all dusty from the shop ...
    ooo i forgot to mention it has the slt trim... and its a quad cab 6 foot box

thanks guys
    allen