1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F&B Plow pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by timsjeep, Nov 23, 2010.

1. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

Bought a new computer and was looking through the old one to make sure I got all the important pics out of it. Found some fun old pics and thought you guys might like to see them. They are from 2002 to 2006. Some are good quality and some are crappy cell phone pics. Fun to look at old pics and to see where we have grown since then. Enjoy. Tim

Copy (5) of P1010443.jpg

Copy (6) of P1010445.jpg

P1010067.JPG

P1010382.JPG

P1010379.JPG

2. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

few more random pictures. Black F250 is my new truck and the the Polyhawk is new for this season on the dually.

P1010377.JPG

P1010375.JPG

Duallyplow.jpg

IMG00111.jpg

IMG00112.jpg

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

very cool pics...thanks for sharing

4. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice pictures

5. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Have you used the Polyhawk yet? good/bad?

6. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks good!

7. Bigmurph

Bigmurph Junior Member

looks great nice fleet

8. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

No I have not, who would have thought that Thanksgiving would be here and still no snow. I got it about 6 weeks ago. Cant wait to use it. I got the all electric unit in hopes that the nights of trying to keep the motor running on the sander are over. Seams like a good unit and its really well built. My Western Ice Breaker has just been too difficult to keep from rusting away. I love the idea of the poly and ss. I will let you know how it goes if we ever get snow.

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice trucks and plows. That Dodge must get good traction with them chains.