1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-350 Superduty diesel 4x4 dually 9.5 foot V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chipper, May 3, 2011.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

Selling my 06 F-350 XLT Super duty 4x4 diesel dually auto trans. Newer tires in the last 3000 miles. Plow installed 11/10, 9.5 foot Western MVP, only used to plow this year. 13000 GVW. Cloth interior with vinyl floor. Manual lockout hubs with floor shift, "factory". Snow plow prep, tow haul, integral trailer control with extra switches. 7000lb front springs with extra plow lights front and rear. High miles but runs and drives excellent. Needs nothing that I'm aware of. Air, cruise, power windows and locks, CD, rear slider, etc. Ready to go for next year. Located near Eau Claire WI. 715 877-3424. Price $19500

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Wow pretty much the truck I am looking for all over the world, according to your sig about 224K???

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  3. Chipper

Chipper Member

Yeah like I said high miles. Which usually freaks everybody out. That being said "IF" someone will take the time and check it out in person and not just write it off based on the miles they will get one heck of a nice truck.
    Truck didn't use one drop of oil, antifreeze, trans fluid, brake fluid etc, this winter. Started in the cold WI winter even when I forgot to plug it in. Drives down the road, shifts, stops etc like a truck with 40000 miles. No rust and only one small door ding that you really have to look for with the white paint. Pushes snow like a bulldozer. All set up to be the ultimate plow rig. Extra lights on the plow to supplement the headlamps, lights on the head rack to light up the back. All "nicely" wired into the factory switches.
    I'm the second owner and the first took excellent care of the truck and so have I. He traded it in with the motor going bad, smoking. The "FORD" dealership replaced the engine with a used one with around 100000 miles.
    For those of you that know something about the 6.0, this has a manufacturer date of 03/06.
    "ONLY" reason I'm thinking about selling is to purchase a semi to do some local hauling. I sure won't have time to plow and drive truck both. Almost hate to sell cause I won't go though all the hassle and money to set up a truck like this again. Sure hate the thought of going back to the 92 with a 7.5 foot straight blade to do my drive way.

4. Chipper

Chipper Member

16 day bump, another pic help????

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  5. Chipper

Chipper Member

Yeah I know its a waste of time but bump it back up. Sorry no price drop, just ain't going to happen. Just replaced the rear end bearings. Price should be going up $1500 but I'll keep it the same.

6. Chipper

Chipper Member

Had to change a couple things and deleted the pictures by mistake. So I posted them here.

007.JPG

002.JPG

004 - Copy.JPG

002 - Copy.JPG

7. Chipper

Chipper Member

Truck is Sold. PLEASE delete thread