1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F 350 Super Cab Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BIGGB9, Oct 4, 2004.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

My New F 350 Super Cab Diesel Plow Truck.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Nice setup. I love Ford 350's. Such a tough looking truck. Does that have the new 05 headlights?

3. Hey there,
    Nice lookin truck. What are the specs on this rig,
    what size of plow, I know that its a poly plow but what size, what year of truck. how old is the salter and plow. Nice Ride :waving:

4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

avalanceplow that is a 04 look at bummber sure giveaway

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

HMMMMM! SWEET F350 SD!! PSDF350, did you notice the clear cab lights?? I belive that it is a 2004 across the board, everything looks new to me!! :waving:

6. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

The truck is a 2004 F 350 XLT it has a 6.0 diesel. It has a 8 foot western ultra mount that I just bought. The western 1000 spreader is 2 years old. Plus it has a led mini light bar. The only performance mods I did to the truck was a reusable green air filter. The truck has great power stock but I am always open for ideas.

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice rig i like that its that a western poly pro

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another satisfied Ford guy, nice truck buddy !!

9. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

Boast didn't notice cab lights. but the front bumber was a sure giveaway to me.

10. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Holy crap that truck is awesome! You won't go wrong with that setup.

11. 86burban

86burban Senior Member
    from chicago

Bully Dog has got a nice set up for the powerstroke. My buddy just put it in his 04 F450 Tow truck and let me tell you, its the fastest tow truck Ive ever seen.

Tony

12. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

You can also look into the Diablo Sport Predator Tuner for that 6.0. I have it loaded into my 02 7.3 and usually run it at the 60 hp mode. That makes a huge difference. Just watch out if you compare other tuners performance gain numbers. Diablo's are actual rear wheel horse power gains, not estimated numbers.

13. Nice truck.Just what I was looking at but in a crew cab deisel.