1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-350 differences?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dieselboy, Dec 4, 2006.

1. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

I have a 1992 F-350 diesel. Its a commercial truck. I noticed a few differences between mine and another 350 thats the same year as mine. My frame looked bigger and there were a few more helper springs. What else is different between the commercial and the regular model trucks?

Also completley unrealted. How do you put in the equptment list in your profile so other people can see it when u post?

2. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Go to user cp its on the left on the grey bar at the top of the screen. Then go to the left side of the screen there will be big letters that say User Control panel or something like that. Then right underneath that there will be a button that says "edit signature". Then type it.

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

commercial (c and c) has a narrower rear axle and has 4x4 option regular f 350 dully pick up has a wider axle for the pick up box and only comes in 2x4. these are two things i can think of.