1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-350 4x4 with 9' Snow way 3500$!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieselboy, Jan 30, 2007.

1. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

1992 F-350 diesel dually. 4x4 works good. plow has down pressure and is the poly type. GVWR is 11000 lbs. also has 8' x 8' knaphide flatbed that has almost no rust on it. big snowflaps so if you put a salter on the back it wont throw salt under your own truck. new starter, v belts and fuel filter/water sperator. Plastic rear tank with new fuel lines. Truck does have a few issues. I removed the front tank because it was leaking. the lines are tied up and ends are covered in plastic so there still clean. door handle is a little finicky. Truck has high miles 190k but the engine was replaced at 100k. Paint is a little faded and some rust in the usual for spots on fenders. Will post pictures as soo as i figure out how. Located in adirondacks of NY . Email me with any further questions at lturcotte06@hotmail.com.

2. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

Very Interested...

I MAY BE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS TRUCK...HAVE THE CASH..JUST NEED SOME PICS...PLS SEND THEM TO MIKE_ELLINGWORTH@HOTMAIL.COM

3. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

pictures

flatbed was put on later in this trucks life. it has almost no rust on it.

DSC00688.jpg

4. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

pix

heres another

aaa.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

5. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

and another....

DSC00689.jpg

6. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

this one came in too small above

DSC00692.jpg

7. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

Any interest?

8. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

wish i was closer and had some money thats a deal! heck c'mon guys the trucks worth 3500 by itself and the plow cost more than 3500 new for a 9' with down pressure!!!! around here 3500 buys you a 6' 8" snoway w/DP....

Good luck selling it, shouldn't last long with all the weather ya'll are getting and that bein such a great deal.

9. payton

payton Senior Member

yeah if it was only closer id be all over it but damn thats a long ass drive..

payton

10. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

what engine and trans in it.nice truck wish i was closer also

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice plow truck and a good deal, to bad im in Northern, IL.

12. hemisareslow

hemisareslow Member

Would The Truck Make The Drive To Oswego, Ny?

13. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

I just drove it for 2 days straight plowing. i dont see any reason why it wouldnt make it to oswego. If your interested give me a call 518 321 6544. It will be going in the wantad digest shortly here. But i will keep it open for you first if your interested.
    thanks
    larry

14. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

btw its a 5 speed with overdrive and granny first gear. it also has the 7.3 non turbo diesel which runs awsome

15. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

Just e-mailed you. Thanks, John.

16. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

John,
    Have not recieved your Email. Lturcotte06@hotmail.com. Thanks for the interest.
    Larry

17. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

just wanted to know if when the truck was new it was sold as cab and chassis or if it was sold with a bed? Thanks, John

18. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

I am not the original owner. but on the door jam it says incomplete vehicle so im assuming that it was sold without the bed.

19. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

Bump.... thought i had it sold. Fell through. Make me an offer. has got to go

20. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

3000$

Bump again. will take 3000$