1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-250 with BOSS RT-2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cold_and_tired, Sep 15, 2009.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I am selling my 1994 F-250 with a BOSS RT-2 V-Blade. The truck is powered by a 351 V-8 and runs well. There is an oil leak that I have traced to the oil pan gasket. The truck has an automatic transmission and has 104,000 miles on it. I have owned the truck for 2 years and have only used it for snow removal. The interior is in great condition and I recently installed a new radio. There are a few rust spots on the truck but they are not that bad.

After the 2008-2009 snow removal season, I did an overhaul on the plow. That overhaul included: a total flush of the pump, brand new lift cylinders, a new cutting edge and a paint job.

I have it on craigslist for $4,800. I may be willing to separate if the price was right.

Thanks

The pictures were taken a few days before I got the new cutting edges on. I also have a picture of the plow before it was painted in case anyone wants to see its previous condition.

PT After 1.jpg

PT After 2.jpg

2. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

to bad your so far away looking for a truck and plow just like it

3. cold_and_tired

I may be willing to meet you in the middle.

4. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

tempting thinking of it.

5. cold_and_tired

Well there is good news and bad news, it just depends on which side of the aisle you are on.

I was notified today that the 13 properties I bid on have all been accepted so I am keeping the truck.

No longer for sale guys.

6. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

just my luck