1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-250 w/ Boss VXT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mike3767, Jun 24, 2009.

1. mike3767

mike3767 Junior Member

2003 Ford F-250 XL 4 X 4

142,000 miles
    5.4L V 8

This truck is a great work truck and the buyer will not be disappointed. It comes with a Boss V Plow VXT which is top of the line for Boss. I purchased the truck and plow in November of 2008 and with my schedule, it was tough for me to keep up with my clients. The plow has a warranty that will expire in November 2010. It has touch smart key pad and I only billed out 24 hours total last winter. This plow is almost brand new. Here is what I have done to the truck since I purchased it last November:

*Full service on transmission flush with new filter
    *Radiator flush
    *Front and Rear brake pads
    *Both front axle seals replaced
    *Upper and Lower ball joints replaced on both sides.
    *New tires all around Yokohama’s
    *Full engine service to include new spark plugs / wires
    *New sway bar with new linkage

Have all receipts to prove work has been done!

This truck blows cold air and has no issues. The 4 wheel drive works great and the truck has no leaks. I have a clean drive way to prove it! The body does have dents in the box and is set up to tow with a hidden 5th wheel. All this work was done by a certified mechanic and he had said after all service work was done, he found no shavings in the rear end or transmission. I will give you his name and number upon request. Truck is being sold with plow for $12,500. I will make it easy on everyone and let you know I will NOT take anything less than asking price. This truck and plow is well worth it and can make someone a lot of money in the winter months. Please call me at 402-210-4731 or email me at mike3767@cox.net for any questions.

2. mike3767

mike3767 Junior Member

Price is lowered to $11,000. Sorry for the double post, couldn't figure out how to erase my other one.
  3. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Still have truck, would like to see.. I live 75 minutes away
  4. mike3767

mike3767 Junior Member

I have someone looking at it today but if you email me your info at mike3767@cox.net, I will let you know if its still available.