1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f-250 lifted

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stcroixjoe, Oct 25, 2007.

1. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i got my truck back today i had a 4'' pro comp lift added and a duel sterring stabilzer and i pick up the power programmer tomorrow and i picked up a set of mt with goodyear 35's

f-250 lifted 001.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks Good!!! Are those 315's or 35's?

3. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

315-75-16 on 16x10 rims

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet. same size rims and tire's I have on my GMC. Make's it feel huge, I love it and you can still work with it.

5. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

do you have any problems with your plow?i have a uni mount. im gonna run my stock tires and rims to plow with.

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Have not plowed with this truck yet, probably won't this winter. I would put my stockers back on to plow too, hopefully your mount will drop down low enough without too much work.

7. nice! now its time to take it off road for a little

8. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

those are good tires, rotate them often and they will last other wise they wont

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Very nice looking truck

10. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

thanks guys

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks sweet. Perfect size for a lift. Just enough to make it noticeable, but still workable. How does it ride?

12. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

thanks it rides great the tires hum though lol

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Juat crank the radio and your ready to go. I'm glad you like it.

14. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

That is the perfect amount of lift IMO. Good choice on the wheels and tires also. I'd ditch the tail lights, but beautiful truck otherwise.