1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-250 Diesel PLOW HELP?!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Big D F-2FIFTY, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Big D F-2FIFTY

Big D F-2FIFTY Junior Member

Hi everyone, I am new to the sight. I have been trying to install a older western mark III snow plow I purchased used from a guy for $250.00 (which I never saw on truck) He said it was off a F-350. Now I have the frame installed under bumper. I am new at installing a plow and had struggled with it. After that I attempted to install the lower support rails that run back and attach to frame. I could not fit it between frame and leaf springs so I jacked it up and sucess, squeezed it in but.....then I freaked, realizing that it would not attach to the plow frame because of the lower radiator cross member was to low and large. What do I do? I saw the diesel with the same plow set up on your site. I was wondering how he managed. Any ideas? Should I just throw in the towel or what? Tired of fighting with it.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What year truck

3. Big D F-2FIFTY

F-250 Diesel

the year is 1987

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

What year truck did it come off from?

5. Big D F-2FIFTY

1988 F-350 Not sure if was diesel but prob. not

6. Big D F-2FIFTY

my truck & me

2008 pics 046.jpg [​IMG]

2008 pics 046.jpg

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Did you already tighen everything else up on the front of the truck?