1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

f 150 need a plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by iceyman, Mar 14, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

my cousin has an 05 f 150 4x4 and is looking for a plow for residential and some commercial. wat is a good plow. looking uased and new. thanks

2. mchur01

mchur01 Senior Member

Wester all the way.. Realy it depends on your needs I have ran Meyer and Wester everyone has there own opinion. Several of my friends run all Western including the company I work with, so when I upgraded this year I went with Western for the simple reason if something happens to my blade I have others available. If you are looking for a good deal check E-Bay. I sold 2 plows on there this year, and there are always great deals.

3. mchur01

mchur01 Senior Member

Oh ya, I run an F-150 also he will proably have to upgrade the front springs. I had to put stiffer springs in mine from the weight of the blade it will realy drop the front end. They are cheap I got my pair through AutoZone for $60 or $70, but other than that I don't have any problems.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Here's one if he's interested

Hi

Here's a nice sized plow for his F150

7.5' Meyers MDII with e60 pump, saber lights, harnesses ,touch pad control, and mounts
    $2250

Jay
    508 753 6617 jphanratty@charter.net

[​IMG]

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thanks mc
    nascar how much would a ship to central jersey be? is that the only one you got?

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Shipping?

Hi

I have one other plow that would work on your F150, its a three year old 7.5' RD Fisher MMI ( 3 plug insta act), its currently on my Excursion, you'd have to get the correct mounts , harnesses, module and controller, plowside only $2200. The plow is in very good condition, some paint chips, cutting edge still like new!

I really can say how much the shipping would be? I'd be willing to meet you in Southern, CT for the cost of fuel if it would help.

Jay