1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

F-150 Front Springs

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by THUNDERBOLT, Dec 1, 2007.

1. THUNDERBOLT

THUNDERBOLT Junior Member

I want to put heavier springs in the front of my 05 f-150 so the front won't sag with the plow on. The ford dealer said they could not help me unless I had the spring code off a F-150 with a snow plow prep package. Anybody know the code or know were I could go to get a heavier spring than stock? Also looking for a good 2" front lift. Thanks :drinkup::)

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i have a plow prep on my 04 and it still drop nose to the ground

3. THUNDERBOLT

THUNDERBOLT Junior Member

KGR could you get me your spring code off your door tag? Thanks

4. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

I added a 2 inch leveling kit to the front coils of my 06 f 150 supercab and with 400 lbs of ballast against the gate the truck sits just about dead level with my 7.5 mm2 rd fully raised. The kit was about $80 on ebay and autozone let me borrow a strut compressor - took me about 2 hours total. I also needed a front end alignment about $100 bucks at the dealer

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

ya when i get outside this morning if i dont bust my butt on the ice ill look and ill get it too u

6. daveintoledo

daveintoledo Senior Member
    from nw ohio