1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ezv quirks

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chris694205, Feb 1, 2011.

1. chris694205

chris694205 Senior Member

Ok guys bare with me I'm on my phone. I've been plowing all day and sometimes when I.hit the scoop or vee button the plow just drops. Once it drops the scoop and vee work fine as long as its touching the ground... any ideas anyone
  2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like an electrical problem to me.Seems once the weight of plow is taken off it makes a connection.The first thing I would check is the connections at the grill make sure they are tight,not corroded,and have dielectric grease on them.check and make sure your connections are tight on the isolation module.Also check and make sure your controller plug is clean and tight.Now time for the plow.Check and make sure all your connections to your pump are clean and tight.Then if you are still having a problem pull the plastic cover behind the pump and make sure all your connections to your solenoids are good and tight.