1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ezv problems

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bpminc74, Mar 22, 2015.

1. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

Well hooked up plow this morning and it lifted OK but tried to scoop and nothing happened. Tried lowering and nothing. When I try to swing left or right the motor activates but no movement. Scoop or v the motor won't activate. Try to lower it and I hear a clicking but that's all. Grounds all check out good. Fuses are good. The only thing I'm not sure of is the solenoid. With the key on there is power to both sides with the small wires. Is this correct?

2. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

Did some more testing tonight and found power going to both wires attached to the two top solenoid valves even with the control turned off. Does this have anything to do with power at both small wires on the power solenoid under the hood?
    Anyone else have this problem?