1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ezv cutting edge

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 84forddiesel, Jan 7, 2012.

1. 84forddiesel

84forddiesel Junior Member
    from ny

picked up my new to me ezv plow today. it has a new cutting edge but the rubber in the center is missing and so are the mounts. will the center edges for the xv plows fit my plow instead of the rubber? going to wire it up tomorrow. then we just need some snow. cant wait to try it out.
  2. Khowie644

Khowie644 Member
    from Maine

Nope they won't, not even with the XV cutting edges. Tried it out on mine and even after a hell of a lot of fab work it wouldn't work as well as I wanted it to.
    Fisher introduced a new one-piece rubber kit that goes into the same holes as the old 2 flap system, it works pretty well, think it was $75 or so. Doesn't do to bad a job, won't complain, best you can get at this time.
  3. samjr

samjr Senior Member